My girls! Eleonora and Hadlee...

My girls! Eleonora and Hadlee...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Waiting Process...

So, I've discovered recently that the hardest part of pregnancy is the last couple of weeks where you spend everyday waiting and wondering when your baby is going to come. I think it's driving me a little crazy. My mom even came into town thinking for sure the baby was coming soon, but that was day before yesterday and still no baby. It turns out I had some virus or something. Let's just say there's been lots of cramping and lots of quick trips to the bathroom. I'm starting to feel a little better today, but still no baby. I think the most concerning thing is that she won't come this week when my mom is here, and then she'll have to leave, and then I'll have her next week without my mom here or Cor's mom. (Cor's parents will be gone all of next week.) This shouldn't be troublesome, I know lots of people do it without anyone to help, but I was just looking forward to having the help. I'll admit I'm a little scared. I've never had a baby before. But I'll be okay. And next week is Cor's spring break, so he'll be home the whole time, and that's comforting. Anyway, if you were wondering what's new...nothing. Just waiting. And everything will be fine.

2 comments:

Lanae said...

You are probably tired of being asked if the baby is here yet, but I was wondering what your due date is. Good Luck this week! We'll be praying for you.

The White House said...

Congrats on a healthy little girl. You look great!! I hope she is sleeping now a little for you. Babies are precious. Good Luck
Anna White