My girls! Eleonora and Hadlee...

My girls! Eleonora and Hadlee...

Monday, February 4, 2008

Here goes nothing...

Well, we're at 32 weeks and counting until that BIG day when Hadlee is born! We decided, after looking at Kelsee and Levi's blog, that we needed one too. That way all you lucky people can keep up to date with our crazy life and, pretty soon, the first of our crazy clan of kids. ( I already told Cor if he'd have 3 I'd be willing to have the other 3.) Anyway, right now the newest developments are: Hadlee loves daddy's voice. She almost always starts kicking and wiggling when she hears him. She also loves warm baths, music, and when mommy talks to her. She doesn't like heart monitors. Every time we get to listen to her heartbeat, she kicks at the monitor. She just doesn't have enough room to share right now! As for mom and dad: I'm still working every morning with the crazy two turning three year olds at ELC. They're my little monsters, and good training. I also see the physical therapist three times a week, the chiropractor and massage therapist once a week, and my nurse/midwives once a week. I attend any baby steps classes I can. I try to stay busy. Cor is going to school, working at Big John's with his dad, and finishing our house with his dad. He's a very busy boy and I'm so grateful for all he does for our family. He also takes very good care of me. Especially since my back injury makes the simplest little chores hard. I look very forward to the day we're in the new house with a dishwasher!!! AND A BABY!!! Anyway, keep visiting for updates, and as soon as baby comes, we'll have TONS of Hadlee photos for you all to enjoy.

4 comments:

goatstew said...

By the way, in case you were confused, pregnancy is counted in weeks. A baby born between 37-40 weeks isn't considered premature. So, our baby could safely arrive in 4 1/2 - 7 weeks. YAY!

Rachel said...

Jordon! I saw a link to your blog on facebook, how awesome! We have a blog too, just click on my google profile to check it out. It's been a really fun way to keep in touch with people!

Rachel

Heather said...

Jord! I'm so glad that you jumped into this blogging! I feel like I'm near you and I'm still so far away! This whole baby thing is crazy!

Sister Brittster said...

Oh my gosh! Jordy my love! Congrats on the baby! I am so glad to be able to keep up with you...life and time march on. I'm still single and ready to boycott Valentine's Day and here you are ready to have a bambino! Wow, I feel old! Love and hugs, I can't wait to hear more. Good luck, I hear the last few weeks are the longest!