My girls! Eleonora and Hadlee...

My girls! Eleonora and Hadlee...

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Still no baby...but getting closer!

So, I'm at app. 35 weeks now, which means I could go any time really. Doctor's say it's best if baby waits until after 37 weeks, so that's all I'm hoping for. I feel like it's impossible for any more baby to fit inside of me! Sleeping is getting very uncomfortable. Plus, I'm so excited I could pop! Or hope to anyway! This past weekend my grandma Linda and Kelsee threw me a baby shower back in my old stomping grounds. Let's just say baby Hadlee has ENOUGH clothes! She will be one well dressed little girl! We also got most of the other things new parents could ever hope for: a swing (that goes both ways, how exciting!), a bouncer, a pack-n-play, a beautiful bassinet, an umbrella stroller, a shopping cart cover, car accessories (car seat protector & shades), a soother toy for her crib, some really pretty blankets, a boppy, a hooter hider (thanks Kels), some essentials like diapers and wipes, some baby towels, and a few other, much appreciated, things. I'm not sure what else we'll need, or if there are any more baby must haves, but hopefully someone will read this and let me know. As for Cor, he's still chugging along in school, and work, and finishing the house. They'll start dry wall this week! YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I need to get more pictures up! It looks more house-like with the insulation in the walls. We'll hopefully get to move in soon after the baby comes. Also, I'm still trying to solve the dilemma of how to stay at home with baby and still make a decent income. I REALLY REALLY want to stay home, especially the closer it comes to getting her here. We do need to pay bills though, so I have to find a solution that will make everything work. If anyone can help, please give your advice. Well, have a fantastic day, or week, or however long until I post again! Pray for a safe (and not too far off) delivery!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Jordon i LOVE that you have a blog now! It's such a fun way to keep in touch with people. You guys look so happy in all your pictures, good luck with the baby!

The White House said...

hey girl, good luck with the baby. I was reading your blog and thought maybe you could try doing some photos for people. It could bring in some money, I don't know. Worth a shot though. By the way, I know where your house is. We live in old town too and drive by your house on the way to church, we go to the grant building. You guys have done such a nice job fixing it up, hope you can move in soon.

Rachel said...

jordon - i made our blog private so I sent you an invitation. Let me know if you didn't get it or if you use a different address than the goatstew one.